Star Wars: Infinite Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sith rule with an iron fist and only a few Jedi live. Will those few Jedi and Allies defeat the Sith and bring back Order and the Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azalel's Special Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naturelle

Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Skye watched Azalel stare at her and it made her feel slightly uncomfortable. She stared at the ground but got annoyed at his comment.
"Why would I lie about the day I was taken from my family?" She said in a voice which wasn't mean or imposing but it was clear that she was hurt. She then saw Azalel continue to train. She got out her purple lightsaber and cut a few droids down which were remaining before facing Azalel again."Why would I lie?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 pm

“You knew i was there when they took master” Azalel says Skye’s father was Azalel first master and did not pay any respect any other master that took him after that day. Azalel blasted the last Droids away with a Force push and looked at Skye. She would know that it was a lightsaber duel he wanted now.
Back to top Go down
https://swio.rpg-board.net
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Skye couldn't understand why Azalel didn't believe her. Maybe he was there but the point was that she couldn't remember, she didn't say that she didn't believe him. She watched as the last droid was moved back by Azalel and she pierced his gaze with her stunning green eyes. Her eyebrow raised when she figured out what he wanted and she activated her lightsaber, the purple blade rising up beside her face, giving her features a violet glow.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Azalel brought his lightsaber up to his face and zigzagged towards Skye and side slashes at her and uses the force to speed himself up and thinks of his next steps against her but does not use all of his strength on her
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Skye watched as Azalel's blade raised to beside his face. She smiled a little and blcoked his attacks successfully. She smiled again and lunged forward to attack, thrusting her lightsaber downwards with strength and she spun elegantly as she attacked, looking more gracefully than anyone ever thought possible from a Jedi. As she fought, she showed great agility and skill, conveying that her training had paid off and turned her into a strong fighter. She was even strong in the ways of the force, using it to gain speed and block attacks. After a while, she paused, blade poised and smiled at Azalel. "you wanna stop?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:59 pm

He nodded at her and deactives his lightsaber and looked at her softly before walking slowly past her to his Robe and sat on it. He wanted to her to how much he felt for her but would not understand what forces him to not think of hr but they always fail and he thinks of her all the time
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Skye watched Azalel smile back and walk past her slowly over his robe. She followed him as he walked and as he sat down, she deactivated her lightsaber, put it on her belt and walked over to Azalel. She sat down next to her and wrapped her robe around her as she was starting to feel a slight chill from the wind that had started to blow. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled at him. "Admitted to defeat have you? Defeat by a girl?" she said with a sweet giggle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:59 pm

“I know when I am beaten young Lady” Azalel smiles as he chuckles a bit back. He felt the wind hit his back it was cold but Azalel did not feel the cold any more after Tatooine. He looked at her softly his eyes look right in to hers like they were doors and the same would be for Skye.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Skye giggled again sweetly when she heard Azalel's comment. She stared into his hypnotising eyes as he stared into hers and she felt a warm feeling surge through her. It was so strange and foreign and yet it felt so right to be happening. What was it? And what did it mean? She smiled again and lay down on the lushious green grass once more and stared up at the sky. It was starting to turn dark and he sun was setting, turning the sky an amazing canvas of oranges and reds splattered randomly in a beautiful arrangement. Skye smiled upwards as she saw Tatooine appear in the sky as a luminous circle of mystical grey.
"Thank you Azalel. Thank you for making me feel alive."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Azalel looked at her and smiled “and you don’t have to call me Azalel all the time call me Az you should know that by now” Azalel says cheekily. He moves his left hand to her right one so he could pull her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Skye found herself smiling back at Azalel and she giggled briefly to herself when he asked her to call him Az. She jumped a little at the unexpected touch from Azalel's hand on her own but she soon calmed as she felt his fingers entwining with hers. Strangely, she didn't pull away but she moved slightly closer to him so that their arms were brushing lightly. Even though she knew that she was breaking the rules, she felt strangely calm and at peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azalel's Special Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Infinite Origin :: Dantooine :: The Grass Plains-
Jump to: